We are looking for Dutch Stimulus Student Ambassadors to help us in our quest of making student voices be heard in the faculty of Tilburg School of Social and Behavioral Sciences!
- A student in one of the Dutch study programs of TSB?
- Active in your studies, group chats, and student life?
- Do you strive to create change when people are unsatisfied with the way the system is working?
- Do you like voicing your opinion, and making other's voices be heard?
- Are you willing to help promote surveys, questionnaires, and messages to help make uni and your courses better?
- Do you like making new connections?
- Would you like to improve your CV with an active role in the student body?
- Are you possibly considering wether or not to do a part-time board year next year?
If you said yes to most, if not all of these statements, you are a perfect fit to be a Stimulus Student Ambassador!
What do the responsibilities of a Stimulus Student Ambassador look like?
- Attend meetings (3-4 total per year)
- Share surveys from Stimulus
- Actively inform stimulus about problems that students have
- Actively inform stimulus about changes that students want
- Be a list pusher for Stimulus for the 2022-2023 election
- Psychologie year 1, year 2, year 3, Masters
- Sociology year 1, year 2, year 3, Masters
- Human Resource Studies year 1, year 2, year 3, Masters
- Organization Studies year 1, year 2, year 3, Masters
If you are interested, please fill in the form by latest 1st of January, 2022! We will get back to you with a decision by Mid-January.